Friday, April 28, 2006

Sisterly Love

So it's started. Isaac is annoyed with playing with his sister. Yesterday, he retreated to his room, shut the door and played with his toys. Eva made her way down the hall and stood by his gate in his doorway and yelled at her brother. A few moments later the door opened, Isaac handed her a bus, a book and a glove and then shut the door. She kept yelling at him so he re-opened the door and gave her another book and a car and closed the door again. He was saying... here's some toys now leave me alone!

4 comments:

jamie said...

OK I cracked up at this post!!! Funny!!! I can just picture it.

Imagine a man seeking peace and quiet, somewhere away from a yakking woman...go figure....

:-)

Paul said...

I know how he feels... I had a little sister like that....

you wouldn't know... she was too busy treating YOU like the little brother!

Tell Isaac Uncle Paul misses him!

(hug)

Carol said...

Now now... no need for female bashing!!! God made us this way because of something you boys were lacking!?!

Try to see the bigger picture!

Edge Dude said...

I never had any trouble with my sister... she was always busy watching TV