Saturday, August 09, 2008

Bulls Hockey Camp


We finished off an exciting night of Bulls Hockey Camp again this year. Series was tied 2-2 and tonight we had no drills, just game. They had the big bull up with smoke going out for us to run through... it was incredible. So I show up and I'm not paired with my normal line mates... i'm playing the wing with Shawn Matthias who's starting next year with Florida Panthers... Needless to say i was a little overwhelmed.

We also had PK Subban playing for the black team. We started off 4-0 and looked to really take it to them and then black came back and up 7-6. Pk was on fire and not letting up too much. But a few quick ones in the end and we held off for a 9-8 win.


Eric Tobia, myself and Jake Grimes


Mike Renzi and I...i was chirping him the whole game... he had it coming
Posted by Picasa

No comments: