Sunday, January 18, 2009

Games Night


We've started a new tradition on sunday nights now that I'm not doing the radio show... Games Night. Kids are right into... well Isaac is. Eva could take it or leave it. Last week, isaac got in a bit of trouble and as we were getting ready, Isaac reminded us that he'd lost the "privelidge" of playing games night... Tanya and I had forgotten but he doesn't miss a beat... by the book that kid. Anyway, this morning before church I said, well, tonight we have games night. I said, you haven't lost the privelidge of playing tonight have you to which he replied... "not yet"


Ended up plaing monopoly. Part way through the game, Eva announced "I'm really ready for Games to be over" Oh the fun. And for some reason, I won and caused the oldest to finish of the evening in tears... oh yes, Games night is a classic



Finished the night off with some chocolate chip cookies, always good medicine after you've been beat in monopoly

Posted by Picasa

No comments: