Monday, April 27, 2009

Coloring


I really want to keep the kids coloring and things for the memories but i don't fancy all the paper. So... I've resorted to scanning some of the stuff and then keeping it electronically. I was away on a business trip last week to North Bay and Isaac had decided that he was going to draw a picture of Mommie, Eva, Faith and Himself and when I got lonely, i could just look at the picture. I love what he wrote in green, just in case I forgot... Isaac, he is 5. Thanks buddy. He also drew a picture of me and that was for him to keep and when he was lonely, he could look at it. When I got home, he was a little upset because he aparantly lost the picture of me. Went looking for it several times and couldn't find it. Too funny

I discovered this on a scrap piece of paper... have no idea why he wrote it but... "The Good Habs Are Great" Ha, my montreal canadien brainwashing has worked!


This is a picture that my diva has done for me. We complimented her on it and Isaac was appalled... "Daddy, it's not even in between the lines"
Posted by Picasa

No comments: