Monday, May 04, 2009

Productive Weekend


So we got lots of outside work done this weekend. Felt Good to get the yard and deck looking good.
We bought new black multch for the front flower bed and I was going to get 2 yard for it but wasn't sure the trailer would handle all of it. So i went into town, bought and paid for a yard and told the guy, "yeah, better not get the second yard yet. Don't think the trailer can handle it so we'll be back" When I got home and emptied it in the flower beds, turns out I had just enough. And at $51 a yard, i was pleased I didn't have to go back. I told Tanya, 1 will do it, don't need to go back to which #1 son replies, "shouldn't you call the man and tell him you're not coming back" I stopped and was going to say no but then he proceded to remind me that I told the man i would be back and if i didn't come back, that would be lying daddy. Well, he was right. I was going to rationalize it but the truth was, i said i'd be back and now I wasn't.

I ended up not being able to call as I couldn't find the number and then Isaac wanted me to drive into town to tell the man i wasn't coming back... God uses a 5 year old to keep me honest!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: