Saturday, August 08, 2009

Final Night of Bulls Camp


Final night of Bulls Camp 2009 was last night. White won the first annual skills competition and I was lucky enough to win my heat in the Stick handling portion (against arnie) and also score on the shoot out in that portion. not so lucky in the final game losing 5-4 with 8.8 seconds left on a slapper by Brent Gretzky. Ah well, my 3 year streak of winning the Bobby Hull Memorial Trophy came to an end... wait a minute i think it's just the bobby hull trophy. Don't think he's dead yet...


Jake & I... either he has a very small head or I have an exceptionally large melon... hmmm... better go with the latter


Mike McKeown (Former Erie Otter & Peterborough Pete) Brent Gretzky, Me, Steve Bancroft, & Mike Renzi


Tobes & I
Posted by Picasa

No comments: