Monday, February 01, 2010

Day 30


Had a few couples over for games night tonight


Played trival pursuit and Balderdash


Copius amounts of fun

We had company saturday night and isaac was just acting up before they got there and he was getting in the way of us trying to vacuum, acting silly and in the end got scolded by tanya for misbehaving. he was told to go to his room. When I came out in the kitchen, i found a coloring book opened up and he had written..."I'm not speaking to you ever again Mommy. To Mommy, from Isaac" I started to laugh so I went and found him in his room, had a talk with him... so you don't want mommy to ever speak to you again? that's not fun... and he said, no, she can speak to me, I'm just not speaking to her ever again. His protest lasted all of 2 minutes and I'm happy to report the two are now on speaking terms.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cute..he spells quite well for grade 1.