Friday, March 05, 2010

A little out of sorts


We've been having some behaviorial issues with the I-man lately. 90% of the time he's good as gold... it's just that 10%. And it's this defiant, i know you told me to do something but I'm going to stand here, stare at you and not do it. Then when i get in trouble, i'm really gonna shut down and totally disobey. It's completely frustrating... but i'm reminded by my parents that the fruit doesn't fall far from the tree. So we decided to try something different... he's obviously looking for attention so we decided that maybe he and Tanya would go out on a "date" for something fun to do. My birthday is coming up so they went to the mall to birthday shop. He reminded his mother that they hadn't been out, just the two of them for fun since going to see peter pan at the stirling theatre 2 1/2 years ago... (again, fruit doesn't fall far from the tree...)

Anyway, Tanya got to see first hand his impatient go getting attitude.... at the card shop, i guess he kept coming with cards, mostly inappropriate ones and saying, let's get this one for daddy, lets' get this one... too funny. Anyway, the minute they walked in the door, he was busting to tell me something. He's not the best at keeping secrets... Tanya lamented and said, fine, you can tell daddy. I was expecting to hear what my birthday present was... instead

"DADDY DADDY, Mommy went through a red light... luckily there were no cops around" Atta boy, no secrets with this kid
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it.