Friday, February 10, 2006

Hair Drugs???

Got back at 2am from a business trip to St. Catherines-Buffalo. Got to see the Habs beat Buffalo 3-2. My seats were 2nd row, I could grab the goal judges butt if I wanted too, not that I would. Jose was on the bench and as you can see from this photo after the game winning goal, he has a healthy head of hair. Yesterday it was announced that he had tested positive for a drug that the olympic doping committee says is a drug that hides the use of steroids. The montreal doctor and theodore say its to prevent thinning hair and family baldness. Hmmm... I'm not sure I buy that. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Paul said...

well...... i HONESTLY can't imagine that he's taking something to enhance his performance.... i mean... if he IS, it isn't working!

sigh... I think I believe him....