Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Revenue Canada

So my father gets a call on monday from a lady at revenue canada. She wants to come in and meet with him. He asks is it personal or business, thinking if it's the business stuff, he'll pass her on to me. She said it was personal. So my father began to fret and stew wondering, what do they want with me. He called his accountant yesterday to let him know Revenue Canada was coming in and give him the heads up. The thought of an audit doesn't excite anyone and my father experienced a few anxious moments. What could this lady from Revenue Canada possibly want. After his 9am appointment with her this morning, I met with him to see what this lady could possibly want...

she wanted a quote on her car insurance!!! Doh! All that worry for not!

Why worry about tomorrow, tomorrow will take care of itself!

No comments: