Tuesday, March 14, 2006

35 and a life of Bran

So I turned 35 last week and my body decided to do an alt-ctrl-del. I went to the doctor yesterday and my system is still rebooting, not quite 50% yet. I was sick for like 3-4 days, missed my birthday completely and convinced myself I had something like the bird flu. Anyway, went to see my doctor yesterday, yes, the same doctor who shut down a month ago has re-opened his practice in a neighboring town in a meth clinic. That's another story altogether. Anyway, I've had an intestanel bug for a month now that won't go away and under doctors orders, i have to lose weight and eat a ton of bran and rest and relieve stress. Now I thought I would be 40 or 50 before I had that talk with my doctor but aparently it's 35. Gracious sakes alive. God Bless All Bran

1 comment:

Paul said...

if you eat enough all bran, the "lose weight" part will uh....

well.... lets just say it will all turn out in the end....

ugh!!