Monday, March 27, 2006

Weekend Musings

Had a great weekend this past weekend. Took my wife out on a date to see Jessica Holmes (from Air Farce). It was hilarious. Went to Dinner and I guess the Manager at UCB has never seen Tanya with Curly Hair and he saw me with her and thought I was out to dinner with another woman. Pretty Funny. Worked around the house on the weekend and fixed my sink, moved my freezer for the new water softner, installed some lights for my workshop, and oh yeah, took down the christmas lights... it's only been 3 months!

Bulls are tied 1-1 and we're going to the game tonight. Should be fun. Had Chapel with the Bulls last wednesday, everyoneshowed up again and we were able to give out 13 bibles. It was an excellent night and I've really made some inroads connecting with the players.

No comments: