Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Hockey Camp

So I've finished day 2 of the Bulls Fantasy Hockey Camp. It's been a riot. Hard work but a riot. We have our own stalls in the bulls dressing room. Bulls coaching staff run us through some pre-grame warm ups, team meetings, we have drills and practices for about an hour and then we have a scrimmage for an hour. They really make you feel like you're playing pro. Every night after the scrimmage, Coach Burnett hands out hard hat to a player that stood out that night... monday I got it cause i scored an "Ovechkin-like" goal. Truth be know, I tripped, fell on my butt and then got the puck in my stick, swung it around and in the net. It was pretty funny. They video tape the games and then show us the highlights the next night in the dressing room. They've been joking that I need to change name of the business Ovechkin Insurane.


 Posted by Picasa

No comments: