Friday, September 01, 2006

Good Start

I wake up really early these mornings so I pulled myself into work this morning before 7. I was listening to the radio (not ucb but don't tell anyone) and I won the worlds impossible trivia... I won a $50 gift cert at sears and passes to see the Movie INVINCIBLE and a T-shirt from the movie. The question you ask... what happens the most at 4:00 on a Friday afternoon... if you guess correctly, perhaps I'll share the bounty...

This weekend, Tanya and I are going to a movie tonight and dinner with our friends Derk & Roxanne. My sisters family is coming down to go to the fair tomorrow and then monday we're meeting up with some old friends Dave & Lisa Kuehn, visiting from Alberta. Anyway, have a great long weekend.

1 comment:

Paul said...

ok.... Friday at 4:00 pm :???

people either :

Buy a beer,
drive home....
or ..... go to the bank...

or if you're Norm Stanley, you have been at the Dentist since NOON.... and you just leisurely drive home!!!