Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Thoughts of Last Week

It's been a week since I blogged, lots on the go...

Monday 18th- Business Trip to Toronto, Took in the Jays Yankees Game. Highlight of the Trip seeing MEATLOAF throw out the first pitch
Tuesday 19th - Had a conference in TO, came back on Train.
Thursday 21st - Went to my parents house. My mom hasn't been feeling well so we took the kids to cheer her up. They can be a good tonic or sometimes, drive you to drink.
Saturday 23 - Took Isaac to his first skating lesson. Was there for 5 minutes and then started wining and wanting me to carry him. As soon as it was over and we went off the ice, he was crying to go back on. Great investment of $50 I tell you.
Sunday - Eva fell in the nursery and cracked her chin leaving a big mark. My dad jokingly said, we should sue... well, not sure if I told him or not but tanya and I were the nursery workers. Brutal.

Funny quote of the week, Eva was misbehaving and I was losing my patience. I looked at her and said EVA, NNN... (just about to say no and then stopped). Everytime I say No to her she just balls. Anyway, I almost said no and then stopped and Isaac is just standing there looking at me and says... "Say it Daddy Say It" I guess he likes seeing his sister cry.

No comments: