Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Supper Time Blues


We've been having some issues lately with the kids eating their meals. Something I've learned, never tell your parents how yours kids are misbehaving cause they'll pull evidence out of the woodwork from when you were a kid. My mother so kindly sent me a photo of when I was younger sitting at the table crying because I couldn't leave until i finished supper. Man. Must have been Monday-Liver Night. As you'll notice my sister carol is no where in this picture... she's downstairs watching TV of course
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Lisa said...

OUCH! Nice of your mom to take a photo of that eh? :)

Carol said...

SHUT UP! I was down the road at my friend's house - I made her invite me... cause I knew it was liver night!!! haha!
Remember the time I wrangled an invitation out of my friend Vicki to go to her house for supper when I knew Mom was having liver.. and lo and behold that's what was being served at Vicki's too?! GROSS!

Paul said...

I remember nights like that....

though I'm pretty sure that while this was going on, I was uh...

at Prayer Meeting...

Anonymous said...

Now I remember that Bruce... not necessarily that particular expression but about that age! LOL And I remember liver... shudder. to quote Templeton from Charlottes Webb.. EWWWW

Glenda