Wednesday, July 18, 2007

The Circus


Went after soccer to the circus last night


Isaac is still talking about the circus last year where the elephant pee'd and poohed and then sat in it. He was rather disappointed this year when nothing of that sort happend


I've made it known to Tanya of my intention one day to be shriner. I mean, come on, they get to wear white slacks and white shoes, a nice blazer and the that red fez... it's fantastic. They ride around in parades and stuff... aparantly you have to be a free mason first in order to join, that could be a problem but, man that Fez...


This family act, the father put the kids on a pole and started spinning them around. Picture doesn't capture the essence of how fast they were whipping around. You ever wonder how these people discover their hidden talants? I mean, what could he have possibly been doing when he came up with the thought... I wonder if I get my kids to hang on to a pole, i'm going to sit on my back and twirl them like a baton with my feet....
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You would especially like the velcro closing white shoes.!!!!!!!