Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The Things Kids Say

One of the main reasons for me doing this blog is so I can keep records and memories of the kids growing up. Both Isaac and Eva are at the development stage where they say things that make complete sense to them but man oh man, they are hilarious.

As I arrived home last night, Isaac met me at the door "DADDY, DADDY, DADDY, I flew a kite for the first time today and DADDY DADDY DADDY, I had diahreha on the toilet" (Said with the same excitement!) too funny. He had to use the washroom again last night and he wanted no part of his bathroom, had to use ours. He used ours and he didn't have "DIAHREHA" so now he figures he needs to use ours all of the time. Great.

Just before dinner, I was in the kitchen and the kids were playing in the living room and all of a sudden, Even began to scream. I ran out and there she lay prostrate on the floor whaling away. Lots of Dram. I didn't even get "Isaac What did..." and he quips righ back, "I said Sorry" before I could finish my question. Then I asked him again, this time I got the whole question out, What did you do. To which he responded, I didn't do anything, Eva just fell down. Right.

Eva is 2 going on 16. She has already dropped the "Mommy" and refers to Tanya as "Mom" Oh man

1 comment:

Carol said...

Next, it will be, OH MOTHER!!

Just be prepared for the surgery she will need to have performed when she is about 12. She'll have to have the eye surgery that allows her eyes to roll to the back at the head every time she has to answer one of your questions!!!!

FUN TIMES!