Sunday, September 02, 2007

The New Road

They've been doing major construction on our road this summer and are building a new entrance/road on to blessington road. Putting lights at our intersection but they needed to make the road at a 90 degree angle so they've been building a whole new road through the farmers field and reconnecting it to the old road near our house

Road is getting complete and tonight after supper we decided to go out and do some rollerblading on it.

I must admit, i'm not crazy about the new road. Tan and I went to a movie on Saturday night and to live on the edge a bit, I drove home on the new road. (I've come to discover most of my neighbors have snuck their vehicles on to the new road to test it out). The new road reconnects into the old road right in front of my old house and there is a bit of a curve there. I think it's only a matter of time before someone come flying around that corner and goes right into our front yard or the tree
Posted by Picasa

No comments: