Saturday, July 26, 2008

The Week That Was


Last night was first night with both kids in the bunk bed...as we were getting ready, both kids went up on the top bunk... Isaac, completely freaked out and scared, Eva was jumping around and jumping off the top into my arms. Isaac eventually warmed up to the idea of the top bunk

Last night after work, I met tanya and the kids for supper at denny's. When I got there, i went to get eva out of her seat, she looked at me with this smerk on her face, "I think I went pee in my pull up a little bit" and I hear tanya yell from the front, "You better not have, you're not wearing a pull up"... Sure enough, our darling 3 year old had wet her pants. The look on her face was too funny tho... it was like a "WHHOOPS" and then she just started laughing. Oh boy.

Had a busy week of soccer and getting ready for this baby that's coming. Lots still to do. Tanya is now done work which is good. 30 days to go....
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Ha ha, I love all of Eva's stuffed animals :)