Sunday, November 30, 2008

The Tree

We did our annual trip to get our christmas tree today in Courtice. It was a bit muddy and no snow but it was cold. This year, we purchased 2 trees, one for the "nice" tree and then one for downstairs for the kids tree. Eva was picking every tree out imaginable... "How bout this tree mommy" it was only 2 ft tall and looked hideous. It was fun having them run around this year instead of us carrying them or pulling them in the wagon. My little family is growing up.


For the record, we had the longest drive... but we were the first to arrive. I'm marking this down because I'm sure it has to be some kind of first

Sofia and Faith (under the blanket)

Cutting down the tree in record time... ok, anythings faster than I used to be. My goal is to be quicker than Trevor every year... I was close this year... next year, he's toast
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Carol said...

Don't forget the gingerale!