Thursday, November 20, 2008

No Joy In Mudville


For Dad's 70th this year, I got him some tickets to see Montreal & Ottawa in Ottawa. The game is tonight and long story short, he's asked me to go with him. I expected to get a little flack from home but was a little surprised from the source. Last night just before dinner, i thought i'd tell the kids that I would be away thursday night and i told them i was going to ottawa to see the Canadiens & Sens play. Isaac got very upset, ran to his room, came out for supper, glared at me, without a word walked over to his place sitting which is beside my chair, picked up his food and dishes and moved to the end of the table. When it came time to pray, he folded his arms and turned completely around so he wasn't facing me. He was some upset i wasn't taking him. I began to laugh a little which didn't help matters. Needless to say, i will be bringing something home from ottawa for them tonight
Posted by Picasa

No comments: