Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A Champs

Well, Hockey is now over. We had the finals on friday night and according to the announcers, there were "132" people there to watch us win. It was a lot of fun. I ended up scoring the winning goal and we won 6-2. Tanya & the kids came to the game and afterwards, she seemed to be pretty happy. My teammates thought she was happy that we won but I knew better... the smile was because finally, all of our hockey was over. We know have our friday's and saturday's back.
If any of you know me, you'll know how painfully slow I skate. For whatever reason, I got a breakaway... obviously some defenceman was completely not playing their position. He caught up with me, pulled me down and I was awarded a penalty shot. Tons of pressure. I didn't score but I put the shot on net at least.... shoulda gone high


Posted by Picasa

No comments: