Saturday, February 17, 2007

Dear Mr. Latour

I have a hard enough time sleeping at night with the kids waking up and all. But at 4:00am, we got a long distance phone call. The phone wasn't near our bed so as I frantically ran from our room to the kitchen, I envisioned someone must be dead and they're calling to let us know. It wasn't a long trip to the kitchen but I had enough time to bury and have the funeral of several people in our family. I then answered the phone and realized they had the wrong number. At first I was mad but then I was happy... they're all still alive. It's a february miracle YAY. But now as I sit here sleep deprived, I'm just plain mad.

So, to my good friend H. Latour of 1-613-932-7211, I think I may have to give him a good morning wake up call:)

1 comment:

Paul said...

LOLOLOLOLOL