Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Oh No


Sunday night as we were getting ready to go to church, I hear Isaac shout... "Oh no EVA"... I went running and this is what I found. Now I'm not sure what shocked me more, the fact that Eva pretty much emptied an entire kleenex box or the fact that Isaac didn't notice until the box was empty. (when he's watching backyardigans, you don't have much hope of getting his attention)


I think Isaac has inherited my sense of looking or oberservation sense. Last night there was a rabbit hopping around in our back yard. I said, do you see it and i pointed right at it and he starts looking in the opposite direction.. "i don't see it, i don't see it" I physically had to manuvre his head so he was pointed right at it and still no dice. poor kid
Posted by Picasa

No comments: