Thursday, May 15, 2008

Coach Bruce


So I've been wondering when soccer starts for Isaac. Usually it's the tuesday after the holiday monday. I've been quite stressed lately and I rushed home today to get Isaac off the bus, came inside for a few minutes before we rushed out to pick up Eva. I saw the phone was beeping so I picked up the message and it was this... "Hi, it's Erin from Belleville Youth Soccer... You're going to be coaching this year. You can come by and pick up your shirts and your rosters"... I says Pardon... I started to laugh because I don't believe I signed up to do this but aparantly someone volunteered my name. Gee thanks for that. I started getting a little upset thinking I've got just about enough (too much) on my plate, I can't take on another thing and Isaac over heard that I was going to be his soccer coach and the he was so excited, I guess I can't turn back now! I have a few parents who are going to help coach so it shouldn't be too bad


I showed up to pick up the shirts less than an hour after I heard I was the coach and they informed me, by the way, you start tuesday. I said ok, where do we play...to which they replied, we don't have the schedules done yet. I said ok, do you at least know what park we play at... no. I love the organization! And these people are paid to organize the leagues... oh the fun. So I guess we're playing tuesday, where, we're not sure but it'll be fun

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Isaac..you look great in Royal Blue. Hope you have a good year of soccer.