Wednesday, May 14, 2008

On The Road Again


On the weekend we were up in whitby for lunch with Tanya's folks. After lunch, we stopped by Home outfitters and saw a nice outdoor dining set which was on sale... and well... it resulted in me making another trip up there on monday night with the trailer to pick up said table. Bulls were playing Game 7 and I couldn't believe it, i picked up the belleville station all the way in whitby. Unfortunately the result of the game wasn't what I wanted. My buddy steve came with me for company and we had a fairly eventful trip home. The trailer lights weren't working so on our way home, i felt it best to dodge off the 401 and take back roads. It took forever. We got off at the big apple and it must have taken us an hour to get home from there. Coming over the overpass near home, the trailer decided it didn't want to be on the hitch anymore. Luckily no one or thing got hurt.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: