Monday, January 09, 2006

Dana Rogalskys Shoes

During the Christmas Holidays, one of the daytime announcers at UCB 102.3 called to do a radio bit with me on Spiritual Gifts. Anyway, she woke me up. We have a long standing "Payback" Tradition as I like to get her back on my radio program. Well, over the holidays Dana Rogalsky came over with her son to our house for a College & Careers party and forgot her shoes there. On the air last night, I felt obliged to "payback" and I've put her shoes up for auction on ebay. I think she was a l ittle shocked. Go to Ebay and type in Dana Rogalsky Shoes. All proceeds go to a great cause.

4 comments:

Carol said...

No record of the shoes when I looked! Must be sold already! haha!

Paul said...

I couldn't find them either.... oh well.. they probably wouldn't fit my he man image!!

Edge Dude said...

Dana Rogalsky and search on it. I put s in by accident. They are at a whopping 60cents

Edge Dude said...

Ebay.ca

Dana Rogaslky

.com doesn't work