Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Nice Hair

It happened again on Sunday. It Happens all the time. A southern gospel junkie came up to me and said how much I reminded him Signature Sound because my hair is spiky and all modern and That I should listen to them, I'd like them.

Well Sir, I see that you have a large tongue, maybe you should give Gene Simmonds and Kiss a try. While we're on the topic, I notice you're going bald... Peter Furler from the newboys is bald. I think you'd like them. Give them a listen! Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Carol said...

ISSUES< ISSUES!!!!!!!

jamie said...

see, the problem is, yer hanging around with too many southern gospel listenin' type folks.

you can fix that, you know!!

jamie said...

Actually, I found a group called 'Ernie Haase and Signature Sound' on iTunes.

They are actually pretty good. You should listen to them. You'd like them.

:-P

Carol said...

I can't believe that you looked them up on iTunes... you are a complete junkie! You need therapy for your iTunes addiction. As for Signature Sound... they're pretty good... as far as SG music is concerned... and they have great hair!

Carol said...

previous posting directed towards Jamie, of course!

C.

Paul said...

well... I'm a southern gospel junkie.... and I don't actually like them all that much...

for starters, they're all skinny as RAKES ...

Second... their hair is all spiked... jeepers.

Third.... They're skinny... I HATE THAT.

Edge Dude said...

Don't get sucked into the Southern Gospel conspiracy Jamie...

Ernie Haase used to be with the Cathedrals... You download 1 song and before you know it you're up to your knees in Southern Gospel Crap!