Sunday, March 09, 2008

Birthday Fun


Went to our usual spot for birthdays - Kelseys. We sit at the same table for every time. Not sure why but I think it has something to do with the fact that it is in the farthest back corner of the restaurant and the kids wont' be bugging the other patrons. They brought me a big brownie dessert with probably enough caloric intake to last me til mid june...


Eva making eyes with Papa


Opening my card and gift from the kids

Can't believe this... my folks got me a framed picture signed by Maurice Richard & Henri Richard. Wow. Thanks Mom & Dad. The Highlight of my birthday however would have had to have been when my favorite sister mailed me a birthday card and i actually got it early before my birthday for the first time in my 37 years. And to boot, there was a Timmy's card in side. Wow Carol, you are the best sister a boy could have!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Carol said...

There's no mention here of my card that was sent ON TIME this year!? I just don't usually send one at all. This is momentous, don't you think! PLUS.... I put a treat in the card?! Sheesh! Not even honourable mention?