Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Egg Hunt


There was a mysterious trail of eggs left on the stairs leading to the basement

I rehid all of the eggs we found at the mall. Kids had no clue


The trail led to their big chocolates and then there was a hunt in the room


Isaac really wanted a Ninja Turtles chocolate that we had seen when we were out shopping. When I went back to get it yesterday, of course it was gone. So I picked up the Spiderman one. Before we went downstairs, Isaac said, Did the easter bunny bring me the ninja turtles chocolate? I had to explain to him that the easter bunny ran out of them to which he interpreted, that the easter bunny had eaten them all and that wasn't really very nice. I was torn between buying the spider man or the mickey mouse one next. So then Isaac pipes up, did the easter bunny bring me a mickey mouse chocolate... DOH. O for 2
Posted by Picasa

No comments: