Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Sunday


There are many memories I have as a child growing up on the 4th. Many revolve around after school and afternoons skating in front of our house. On that Ice, I was a stanley cup champion. Here in Ontario, we've had the longest winter that I can ever remember. Most easter weekends, it's the sure sign of spring


Today, while Mommy & Eva went for a nap, Isaac and I went and played hockey on the neighbors field. The conditions were perfect and I hope Isaac will remember this in his child hood memories


I love the picture with the horses in the background. This is like a picture for a christmas card... taken on Easter Sunday no less..

On our walk back to the house, i snapped this shot. We never get to see our house from this angle.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Precious memories!