Saturday, March 31, 2007

No Bowling

So we went for Aodhan's 4th Birthday party in Cobourg yesterday. After supper, we all trecked into the mall to go bowling. Unfortunately they wouldn't take reservations and the waiting list was too long to get in to bowl. Who knew bowling was was so popular. So instead of bowling, we roamed around the cobourg mall which doesn't have a ton there.

Our Upstairs TV is on it's way out. Yellow streaks appear on right side of the screen. I had won it years ago in a contest so i'm not that attached to it. So we are planning on bringing the downstairs tv up and getting a new tv. As i was walking around the mall, i discovered a 40" Flat screen that was drawing me in... long story short, Barry and I decided it best that I buy it and take it home. The TV may be 40" but it took up the entire back seat of the car. Fun Times... So tonight, i'll be installing the tv on the wall at home... and yes, I did get my income tax refund back this week.

No comments: