Friday, January 29, 2010

Day 28


So as I got up for work thursday, isaac was already up and he'd turned the TV on. I guess it was left on the channel we were watching the night before. When I came out, he had changed the channel back to NHL Hockey but he was going on at length that there was a new show on tv with two men and they were talking about Jesus. I just kinda nodded and thought, that's nice and didn't think much of it.

This morning as I got up to go to work, I see darkness in the living room with the glow of the tv on about 6:45. There sits Isaac with the remote, his sister cuddled up beside him sucking her thumb watching tv... watching Kenneth Copeland.

"This is the show I watched yesterday daddy" Gracious sakes. I knew for certain we weren't watching Global last night so He'd obviously remembered the channel and changed it this morning. I sat down with the two of them to watch. The thrust of this mornings message was, " Don't feel ashamed to go first class when you fly. God didn't call you to always go coach, perhaps you are to minister in first class. God wants you to prosper" I am just beside myself with this theology and i couldn't believe it held my kids attention and then I looked down at isaac, he looked up at me and says... "well, they sure aren't talking much about Jesus today"

I laughed out loud... they sure aren't kid
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jon said...

That is hilarious, I love it! (Jodie)