Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Day 4 - January 4


First day back to work today... not a whole lot to blog about. Nice to be off the whole holidays, wished it were a little more enjoyable but it was good. I realized that I hadn't blogged yet about our new year eve and so I'll do that today


We got together with our friends Reed & Delores, Steve & Lisa & Derk & Roxanne. The others from our home group had other plans or were sick. We had a great time, rang in the new year at 8:00 which we think was new years somewhere around iceland. Finished up just after 10 and got the kids home to bed. A real fun night


After the kids were put to bed, ended up heading back to the mall to return some things that I had gotten for christmas. My wife had given me pj bottoms XXL. She grabbed them in error. I held them up to me and it came just below my chin. They were ginormous. Oh well, took them back and got other ones for less than half the cost. Always good.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: