Sunday, January 03, 2010

Day 3 - January 3rd


I wasn't feeling the greatest saturday and when I woke up on Sunday AM, I was out of it and feeling sick so I ended up having to stay home. Tanya got the 3 kids dressed and trecked in to church. The above picture doesn't really display the cuteness of the girls outfits (just goes to show that big brother is threatening them with a captains hook) Eva told her mother and brother that she wanted to stay home and look after daddy. Made my heart melt, until i realized there was no jr. church so I think it was her way of avoiding staying up in big church. Regardless, it was a nice thought


By Afternoon, i was feeling a lot better. Spent some time in front of the fire with the kids watching a movie and then the world jrs.
Mustered up enough energy and blew out the driveway


And finished the day with our Games Night. it is a lot of work, and fighting usually but something that I'm determined to keep going and just have fun together as a family. Below we played Hullabaloo which the kids just love


My one funny memory from yesterday was at lunch time... Eva had a pickle and it got into her ketchup from her hot dog by accident. She looked at it, gave me a puzzled look and went... "MMMmmmm" and ate it. Her next pickle, she dipped it in ketchup on purpose. Yeah, she's something.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!