Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Happy Birthday Mom


Today is my mothers birthday. Happy Birthday Mom.
My mom is so special to me. She is so giving and never wants any recognition. I have lots of memories over the years...

Coming home when I was single and finding Mom out on the lawn tractor cutting my grass for me when we were going through some hard times at the office

Making me walk home from Belleville in the middle of winter when I had her key's in my pocket!

When Laundry needed to done, she quietly took them and did it for me.

She makes me my favorite cookies for christmas every year and then hides them in a place where only she and I know so Paul won't find them. We may have to re-think the garage spot this year mom.

When Tanya was pregnant, having us over for a meal once a week... we still go over once a week... and no, tanya is not pregnant.

Anyway, those are just a few thoughts of my mom and the things she's done for us... So On this day, you need to know mom how much we all love you... Happy Birthday

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!