Friday, December 22, 2006

Hearing From Old Friends


Don't know if I've said this recently, but I love Christmas. I really do. I enjoy getting home after work, getting Christmas Cards and hearing from old friends. Last night I was out grocery shopping and the whole experience was leaving me grumpy. As I was leaving the store, my cell rang and it was my friend Terry Willows calling from BC. It totally made my day, it was like he had never left Belleville.

I got thinking, in a day and age where we are so connected... Phones, faxes, cell phones, texting, emails, Messenger, it's still so hard to keep in touch. Anyway, if you are reading this, maybe there is one person you haven't talked to in a while and know you should. If you've been meaning to call for the longest time, get off the computer right now, pick up the phone and call. You'll make their day. Thanks Terry. Merry Christmas
Posted by Picasa

No comments: