Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Chapel

So I think Satan is alive and well and trying to battle. Last night after a 1 night repreive, the kids thought it best to keep mom & dad up. I think I got 3 hours sleep, not sure. Today had to deal with a couple of heavy things a work and was feeling quite stressed and bummed and when I thought it couldn't get worse, the other chaplain came down sick and wouldn't be able to come tonight. He was to do the majority of the talk and the evening so it was a big set back. Through it all God was comforting and faithful. We had 20 guys out plus myself. We talked about the life of Christ is not an easy road, we'll face persecution and trials. When everyone is taking the wide road, we need to take the narrow road and it won't be easy. A lesson learned... Thanks for your prayers for all who prayed.

No comments: