Monday, January 15, 2007

Worst Father


So I'm feeling like I'm failing at being a good father. I know I like hockey but Isaac has become obsessed with it. I bought him a box of cards (15 packs in it) for christmas and he opens up a pack here and there. It's like flash cards to the kid. As Tanya or I open them, he's picks out the teams before we can even figure them out. And sometimes, Tanya still can't figure them out... I need to be doing this with him for bible verses and stories.

Well, we are going away in 2 weeks to Ottawa for the weekend with Uncle Todd & Aunt Sue and the cousins to catch the Sens and Bruins and to stay overnight at a hotel. Isaac is still feeling a little under the weather so when I was tucking him in tonight to try and cheer him up, I said, in a few weeks we're going on a trip to see Ottawa and Boston. He looked at me and said "And then we're gonna go see the Dallas Star and the Coouver Canucks Daddy" I laughed and said I don't think so to which he replied... "Yes we are daddy" I've created a monster
Posted by Picasa

No comments: