Sunday, January 14, 2007

It's Not Fun Being Sick Forever...I'm Melting

So we went to the Bulls game last night. At Supper, Isaac wasn't eating his supper very well and I told him he had to eat his soup or else we couldn't go to the game. He ate his soup and we went. They lost to one of the last place teams. Not a good night for sure. Anyway, got home and put the kids to bed. Around 11:00 isaac woke up and was up coughing. As I was going by, I heard something more than a cough. He threw up everywhere all over his bed. There was that soup that I had force fed him. Poor little guy. We were up til 1:30 getting it all cleaned up . As I was getting Isaac cleaned up, he said "Daddy, I was melting" He "melted" one more time in the night but thankfully we had a bucket this time.

At 3:00am, Eva decided to "Melt" too. Poor kid, she threw up over the top of her crib and on to the carpet and her favorite puppy. After she had finished throwing up, we took her puppy away and put it in the bathtub to clean up the "Melt" Her sad little voice was crying and crying "puppy, puppy, puppy" It was cute, the "Melt" on the puppy was anything but cute however.

Needless to say, thinking I couldn't get any less sleep than the night before, we managed to get way less. Isaac woke me up this morning and he appears to be better. My eyes' won't open cause there is so much sleep in them and he pipes up " I'm feeling better daddy, I had a really good sleep. I'm not sick anymore. It's not fun being sick forever" yeah...

We're supposed to be in the nursery today... spread that joy! I think i'm staying home today. I hope I don't melt too..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor babies! And poor Mommy and Daddy. Hope you can get some "catch-up" today.