Sunday, January 14, 2007

Isaac On Gingerale

During our evening festivities, we tried to give Isaac some Gingerale for his stomach. He's never had pop before and we tried to play it up that it was a very special and only for big kids. He had one swig and then started to cry and say, "I don't want it, I'm just a little boy"

This morning we gave a little to Eva and she loves it. Isaac, seeing that his little sister was liking it, decided he better try some too. He got up to the counter and said "If I put it in my mouth, i'm not going to like it" Tanya said, well, here it is if you want it. He took a sip and said "I like it, it's very triangly and dusty. I'm going to drink it forever"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like Isaac's going to be a drinker. Better stock up.
Thanks for giving me a bright spot in my day here as I help the sick and the dying.

Paul said...

LOL that made me laughhhhhhh!

Lisa said...

Aww, what a weekend you guys have had. We missed you this morning but we hope everyone is feeling better.