Monday, November 27, 2006

Festive Tim Hortons Cups

Ok, this is silly but it's true. I get right giddy when the holiday christmas cups come out at tim Hortons, almost more so than roll up the rim. Dumb I know but true. Anyway, last week I saw a few of my employees with them and I got excited. Went to tim hortons ordered my large coffee and got the traditional brown cup. Noticed they were only giving them out in XL for the festive cups. Then went on saturday to Newcastle and on the way, stopped to get my first christmas cup of the year... again, only got the brown yet I saw all kinds and people carrying the christmas ones around. So today, i said for sure, i'm getting the christmas cup... walked up to Tim Horntons from the office, ordered an extra large and got it in, you guessed it the brown. Today it was mediums and Larges they were giving them out in. Now I guess I could have turned around and said to the cashier, I'm actually only here for the festive christmas cups, can I get a smaller coffee but seeing as he had tatoo's up and down his arm and upteen body piercings, he was 40 and wearing one of them "In Training" badges, I could only assume he's just gotten out from 5-10 in "training" up at Rikers so I took my extra large and moved along Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE those cups!!! Hate the coffee but thats hardly the point. Mark drinks it. :)

Hope you soon get your christmas cup...!

Glenda

Anonymous said...

I can hardly believe how incredibly judgemental you are about the help at Tim Horton's. What's wrong with a couple tats here and there. Me and my gangsta like to spend our Friday nights getting a couple of new tats and getting a strawberry and cream frappacino at starbucks.Maybe you've seen us there with your other judgemental friends. Those who wear bull's jerseys should not throw stones.