Thursday, November 23, 2006

Icicle Lights & Christmas Vacation

Have you ever seen the movie Christmas Vacation? You know the one where Clark W. Griswold doesn't get his christmas bonus so his dimwitted brother in law delivers his boss to the house with a bow on him?

Well this year for christmas, i would like the president of noma christmas lights delivered to my house with a bow him. You know the guy that invented if one goes out they all go out. I just tested the blinkin things on saturday and this is thursday and already the ones on the peak of the roof are completely out.

Just once, i'd like the president of NOMA Christmas lights to go up on the peak of my roof and fix my stinkin icicle lights.... that's what I would like for christmas

 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Paul said...

i have that movie playing right this very second... how cool is that!

I'll see if I can't find the president of Noma... and bring him over... mind you, I don't have your name for Christmas.... so you'll have to steal that gift from whom ever I have!!!

Anonymous said...

Bah-humbug!!!!