Saturday, November 04, 2006

Shoplifter

I'm a common Thief... A Criminal. Last saturday, Isaac and I went to Walmart to pick up some necessities. It was an insane amount of money. We left the store, it was pouring rain. Isaac was being... lets say difficult. I put everything in the car, just about to leave and I noticed 2 packs of batteries in the cart under where Isaac was just sitting... which i had just stolen. The good in me said go back right now and pay for them. The realist in me said, you moran, it's pouring rain, you've just packed everything in the car, isaac is in his car seat, come back later. The realist in me won out. I vowed not to use the stolen merchandise until it was paid for. So There on the mantle the batteries sat which we needed for Eva's aquarium. I refused to open them but we really needed them. I may be a thief but i'm a principaled one at that. So finally one week later, i snuck the stolen batteries back in my coat, luckily got by the greeter and went to the cash and paid for them... at last i can sleep at night. Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A citizen's arrest would have been in order.

Paul said...

I'm very proud of you!!!!

Carol said...

I would have gone back in at the time.

Edge Dude said...

No you wouldn't have carol, I'm pretty sure you would have had to get home so you can watch tv. At least that's what Paul and I would have told Grammie anyway