Saturday, November 25, 2006

Two Goals

So this kids slept just GREAT last night. For those of you who can't read the sarcasm in that statement, you obviously haven't been reading my blog long enough. I don't know that i've ever felt this tired.

Anyway, Grampa got Isaac some hockey gloves at a garage sale and gave it to him yestereday. Isaac had to wear his gloves to bed... he gets mixed up easily and puts the gloves on the wrong had. This morning, just before seven, there he is at the gate yelling his little lungs out for me with his gloves on... on the wrong hands of course.

So I was a little excited to tell him, that yes indeed I did score a goal for him. The reaction wasn't quite what I expected... "Did you get Two Goals Daddy?" Ummm... No. "Humm.. Oh. " My balloon has officially burst. Posted by Picasa

No comments: