Tuesday, November 14, 2006

No Secrets

So I decided to be a nice guy and take the kids home after shopping and let tanya shop on her own. Any parent of a toddler will understand that you have to get home before they fall asleep otherwise the 5 minute cat nap will suffice and they're up until betime. I had just come off the 401 and coming off the bridge, it goes from 60 to a 80. In anticipation of this, i was going 85 ... in the 60. This is the deal.... i don't speed. I get made fun of because I go slow... anyway, i met an opp and he turned around and nabbed me a mere few meters from the 80 zone... I thought Eva's cuteness would get me out of the ticket... i was wrong. Anyway Isaac has been telling everyone that Daddy got a ticket. Isaac had a ton of questions for me and I said that the police man was mad at daddy for going fast... isaac's response "he wasn't mad daddy he wasn't mad" It was kind of funny. Well, we got home and he had so many questions and finally I said Daddy got in trouble. Isaacs response, Daddy, I'm sad. I need to go to my room. Are you sad because daddy got in trouble... ah ha.... 5 minutes later he emerged from his room... "I prayed to Jesus and I'm not sad anymore" Faith of a child... i wish i had that faith... I'll pray to Jesus and not have the ticket anymore Posted by Picasa

No comments: