Tuesday, November 28, 2006

It's All About The Poop

Observations from today...
1. Isaac woke up early this morning and was watching TV while I got ready for work. As I came out, my senses smelled something was wrong. There sat Isaac wearing his shirt and a smile, that's it. I asked him if he went pooh,he said yes. On closer observation, he had neglected to remove all of the said pooh. It was on the chair and the cushion. He informed me that the pooh was in his pull-up, he took it out and put it in the toilet and threw the pull up in the garbage. I asked him how he got the poop out and he said... "With My Hands" I was going to ask another question but I didn't think i wanted to know more.... We are choosing to keep the identity of the "Poop" chair hidden. Sit down at your own risk

2. Tonight at supper, Isaac finished early and then got some toys and was playing at the table. A half hour after supper was done, we were still in the kitchen reading and Isaac pipes up "May I Be Excused" I couldn't stop laughing

3. After supper, Eva and Isaac were racing down the hall and we hear a thud. As we came around the corner, there they both were flat on the floor, Eva just ahead of Isaac and Eva was sobbing uncontrollably. We questioned him, "what did you do" to which he replied "Nothing". The boy has a lot to learn. He should have at least taken his hand off her ankle.

3 comments:

Paul said...

LOLOLOLOL

Anonymous said...

In my opinion this is maybe how it happened -Eva was running -fell down -Isaac was going to help her up & in his excitement he grabbed the wrong end & got her foot -MAYBE?

Carol said...

Note to self... stay standing at Bruce's!!!!